Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love Rhymes with Heartbreak

-this is really quite old.

[This is what I see when I depart, a pin sized hole in your heart.
You are a piece of imaginary art that has been placed between where the gaps part.]

Let me be the one to leave without taking a step,
I know you've always liked it more when there was distance
It leaves way for desperation and recognition of need for one-another
This is something I am craving.

Your desire for I is lost with the tide gone out and will not be there when it returns.
Perhaps I suffocated you in my waves of emotion but surely your mind could overturn my strongest hit.
One day I will beat you.

For now, thank you for being the fuel for emotion and passion.
But, please, I'm better off without it all.
I could reach for your hand but now, all I'd find is air.
So simple and seemingly meaningless,
Yet you and I both know it carries a message greater than the weight of our two beings combined.

No comments: