Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What's a Frypan without a Pancake?

[Excuse me because I am unsure.]

A dictionary of question marks.
An explanation, not something of substance,
Almost a paradox of better and worse.
I will accept only one, just tell me which.

Yeah, you taught me what to hate;
Familiarities are hard to come by,
Did you ever realise, risky skies?
They will hold out for another day.

Decimals have always been so definite,
But I confused them for fractions.
I hope this makes you think now.
I'm ready to reveal it all now.

You could have wandered, wondered,
Seen these phrases and situations,
I write about what I know:
So I guess that's why I write about you.

Too scared to date this.
Too scarred to relate this.
It's a tear and a tear.
You can pick what you'd prefer.

(Sometimes I fear you don't have what you'd prefer.)

No comments: